Music playlist for business events/ conferences
Music playlist for business events is an important element of any business events, whether it’s in the form of a playlist, DJ or live performance.
You never know how much a music playlist for business events matters until you attend an oddly silent conference. Something just feels off, as if the room was zapped of energy. Luckily, crafting the perfect playlist for your company event is an easy and low-cost way to amp up the energy in the room—and the right playlist can set the tone and support the core message of your whole event.
Here are the top 10 songs played at conferences last year
- Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Rather Be – Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- You’ve Got the Love – Florence + the Machine
- Forget You – CeeLo Green
Conclusively, the music playlist for business events should have songs that would put people at ease, have a relaxing effect on them and make them more open and welcoming to ideas and situations, loud and clingy music is not recommended unless it particularly suits the demography to the tee.